Uncooked Breaded Boneless Wing Fritters
Fresh cut chunks of whole muscle chicken breast are gently vacuum tumble in a custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping to maintain product quality and integrity through cooking and extended holding times. We lightly coat them in a flour based breading with light seasoning displaying visual breadcrumb particulates and pepper highlights. This is a raw product that has been pre-browned.
- Prepared boneless wings offer an alternative when wings are in short supply
- Ready to cook with no additional preparation needed
- Individually quick frozen, cook to order, cook from frozen
- Serve as is, add or toss into signature dipping sauce
- Helps eliminates cross contamination potential, reduces food safety concerns
Containing up to 25% solution of: Water, modified food starch, salt, flavoring, torula yeast, sodium phosphates, maltodextrin, potassium chloride, sugar, carrageenan. BREADED WITH: Bleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified corn starch, salt, yellow corn flour, spices, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate), soybean oil, flavor (maltodextrin, autolyzed yeast extract, flavor, hydrolyzed corn protein), dehydrated bell pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, hydrolyzed wheat protein, paprika. BATTERED WITH: Water, enriched bleached wheat flour (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate). PREDUSTED WITH: Enriched wheat flour (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat flour, wheat gluten, egg whites, salt. Breading set in vegetable oil.
- Convection Oven 400°F for 15 - 20 minutes
- Deep Fry 350°F for 5 - 7 minutes
- Cook according to the Food Code and/or local regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):