Fully Cooked Buffalo Style Breaded Boneless Wings
Fresh cut chunks of whole muscle chicken breast are gently vacuum tumble in a custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping to maintain product quality and integrity through cooking and extended holding times. We lightly coat them in a flour based breading and top it off with a buffalo seasoned rub. Then we cook and individually freeze. Product displays strong red tone highlights and medium heat flavor. This is a fully cooked product.
- Prepared boneless wings offer an alternative when wings are in short supply
- Ready to cook with no additional preparation needed
- Individually quick frozen, cook to order, cook from frozen
- Serve as is, add or toss into signature dipping sauce
- Helps eliminates cross contamination potential, reduces food safety concerns
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts With Rib Meat, Water, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, White Distilled Vinegar), Citric Acid (Citric Acid, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed & Soybean Oils), Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphates, Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Dehydrated Garlic, Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid, Spice Extractive, and Dehydrated Onion), and Carrageenan. BREADING INGREDIENTS: Water, Bleached Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dried Hot Sauce [(Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Maltodextrin], Wheat Flour, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Wheat Gluten, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Dried Whey, Maltodextrin, Spice, Vinegar, Dextrose, Extractives of Paprika and Annatto, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Dried Buttermilk, Dried Egg Whites, Dried Hot Sauce (Aged Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt), Egg Whites, Extractives of Paprika, Dried Onion, and Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate).
Milk, Wheat, Eggs
- Heat from frozen
- 400°F(conventional) 14-16 minutes; 375°F(convection) 12-15 minutes (optional: for enhanced crispness turn after 7 minutes)
- Heat product to local food safety codes and regulations
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):