Uncooked Kiev Hand-Formed Breaded Stuffed Chicken Breasts 5oz.
Boneless skinless chicken breast is specially cut and hand formed around a generous portion of butter, chives and lemon flavors. It's topped with a blend of course and fine breading. This results in a bite that's crispy on the outside and moist and flavorful on the inside. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- 100% breast meat
- Old world, time proven style and flavor
- Center of the plate quality
- Ready to cook with no additional preperation
Boneless breast of chicken with rib meat, water, modified food starch, flavoring, sugar, sodium phosphate, salt, chicken stock, garlic and onion powder, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, diacetyl), seasoning (salt, spices, flavorings, natural flavoring), chives, parsley, turmeric, annatto, bleached wheat flour, dextrose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, ground paprika, salt, nonfat dried milk, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), mono and diglycerides, natural flavor, spice extractives, water, enriched bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate). Pre-browned in vegetable oil.
Wheat, Milk, Soy
- Cook from frozen
- 350°F (Conventional) 30-35 minutes; 325°F (Convection) 30-40 minutes
- RAW PRODUCT: DO NOT MICROWAVE. Must be cooked to a minimum of 165°F using a meat thermometer; Cook according to the Food Code and/or local regulations
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):