Uncooked Traditional Bread Dressing Skin-On Whole Muscle Stuffed Chicken Breasts 8oz.
Boneless skin on breast of chicken is marinated in a savory broth and hand wrapped around a traditional onion and sage bread dressing. The skin is brushed with a special oil to protect it during freezing and promote browning. Just like homemade, top with your own seasonings. This product looks like it was prepared in the back of your house.
- Select whole muscle boneless skin on brest
- Old world, time proven style and flavor
- Ready to cook with no additional preperation
- Center of the plate entrée with "back of the house" look, quality and flavor
Boneless breast of chicken with rib meat, containing up to a 8% solution of:* seasoning (sugar, salt, dehydrated chicken broth, dehydrated garlic and onion), water, modified food starch, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, carrageenan, sodium phosphate, and sodium phosphates, celery, croutons (enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, yeast, contains 2% or less of each of the following: salt, corn meal, calcium sulfate, calcium proprionate, enzymes), water, onions, breadcrumbs (unbleached wheat flour, water, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oils, salt, soy flour, whey, lactose, yeast, citric acid, and tbhq, bht, and calcium propionate, caramel color, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin), and shredded bread (wheat flour, corn meal, water, corn syrup, hydrogenated soybean oil, yeast, salt, calcium propionate, bht and annatto), unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, diacetyl), eggs, salt, pepper, parsley, granulated garlic, sage.
Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg
- Cook from frozen
- 350°F (Conventional) 35-40 minutes; 325°F (Convection) 30-35 minutes
- RAW PRODUCT: DO NOT MICROWAVE. Must be cooked to a minimum of 165°F using a meat thermometer; Cook according to the Food Code and/or local regulations
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):