Uncooked Saltimbocca Skin-On Stuffed Airline Chicken Breasts 7.5oz.
Portioned and partially de-boned (wing joint attached) skin on chicken breast is cut and stuffed with prosciutto ham, blended Swiss American cheeses along with Rosemary, Garlic and Sage accents. This is a raw product.
- Select boneless skinless airline brest (1st wing joint attached)
- Old world, time proven style and flavor
- Ready to cook with no additional preperation
- Center of the plate entrée with "back of the house" looks, quality and flavor
Boneless breast of chicken with rib meat, containing up to a 8% solution of:* seasoning (sugar, salt, dehydrated chicken broth, dehydrated garlic and onion), water, modified food starch, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, carrageenan, sodium phosphate, and sodium phosphates, pasteurized process swiss and american cheese (cultured milk, and skim milk, cream, water, salt, contains less than 2% sodium phosphate, lactic acid, sorbic acid, enzymes, prosciutto ham (cured with salt, sugar, spice, sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, flavoring), seasoning paste (roasted garlic, canola/olive oil, rosemary, sage, parsley, dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar and spice), lemon juice concentrate, black pepper, citric acid, salt and cayenne pepper), soybean oil, lecithin, seasoning (parmesan cheese (pasteurized cows milk, cheese culture, salt, rennet, calcium propionate), maltodextrin, dehydrated onion and garlic, spices, salt, paprika, annatto extract).
- Cook from frozen
- 400°F (Conventional) 35-45 minutes; 325°F (Convection) 30-40 minutes
- RAW PRODUCT: DO NOT MICROWAVE. Must be cooked to a minimum of 165°F using a meat thermometer; Cook according to the Food Code and/or local regulations
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):