Uncooked Cordon Bleu Breaded Mini Stuffed Chicken Breast
Specially seasoned boneless skinless breast trimmings are blended and formed around a filling of diced ham and Swiss American cheeses. They're battered and topped with rich golden brown breading and bread crumbs then quick frozen. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- All white meat quality and bite
- Readt to cook with no additional preperation needed
- Packed 100 pieces, perfect for catering
- Appitizers, hand held portable foods are popular among all ages
Boneless Breast of Chicken Patty with Rib Meat (Boneless Breast of Chicken With Rib Meat, Water, Fortified Textured Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Natural Flavor), Pasteurized Processed Swiss Cheese (Swiss Cheese [Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Sodium Phosphate, Milk Fat, Salt), Canadian Style Bacon With Natural Juices, (Cured With Water, Sugar, Salt, Contains 2% or less of: Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Nitrite), Water, Flavored Base (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate [a Milk Derived Protein], Dipotassium Phosphate, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Salt, Sodium Calcium Alginate, Artificial Color and Flavor), Modified Food Starch, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour, (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yeast, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Yellow 6, Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Enriched Yellow Corn Flour, (Yellow Corn Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate). Pre-Browned in Vegetable Oil.
Milk, Wheat, Soy
- Cook from frozen
- Deep fry 350°F 3 1 /2 - 4 minutes or until hot
- 350°F (conventional) 20-23 minutes; 325°F (convection) 10-12 minutes
- RAW PRODUCT: DO NOT MICROWAVE. Must be cooked to a minimum of 165°F using a meat thermometer; Cook according to the Food Code and/or local regulations
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):