Uncooked Original Breaded Tenderloins 95-115 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping to maintain product quality and integrity through extended holding times. We then lightly coat them in a fine crumb based, light golden brown breading with coarse brown crumb highlights and slightly seasoned, for a mild flavor profile. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Lightly breaded, non fritter
- Tight specifications ensure cost controls and savings
- Mild flavor profile for broad appeal
Containing Up To 25% Of A Solution Of Water, Dried Torula Yeast, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Sodium Phosphates.BREADED WITH: Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, (Processing Aid), Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Whey, Mono And Diglycerides, Oleoresin Paprika. BATTERED WITH: Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate). PREDUSTED WITH: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Egg Whites, Salt. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
Milk, Wheat, Eggs
- Cook from frozen.
- Deep fry 350°F for 4 1/2-5 1/2 minutes or until done.
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):