Uncooked Golden Breaded Tenderloin Fritters 70-90 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping maintain product quality and integrity through extended holding times. We generously coat them in a fine crumb based breading with golden brown highlights and mild seasoning, providing a mild flavor profile. This is a raw product that has been pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Computer sized to ensure cost controls and savings
Containing Up To 25% Of A Solution Of Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, And Sodium Phosphates. BREADER: Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Soy Flour, Nonfat Milk, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Eggs, Whey, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Alginate, Extractives Of Paprika. BATTER: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Whey, Buttermilk Powder (Sweet Cream, Whey Cream), Yeast, Spices, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spice Extractive. PREDUST: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Whey, Buttermilk Powder (Sweet Cream, Whey Cream), Yeast, Spices, Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spice Extractive. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
Milk, Wheat, Eggs, Soy
- Cook from frozen
- Deep fry 350°F for 4 1/2-5 1/2 minutes or until done
- Although it deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- 400°F (Conventional) 19-21 minutes
- Cook to local codes; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):