Uncooked Country Breaded Large Tenderloin Fritters 50-70 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping to maintain product quality and integrity through extended holding times. We lightly coat them in a flour based, flat texture breading with golden highlights, seasonings and finely ground black pepper for an enhanced appearance. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Computer sized to ensure cost controls and savings
Containing up to a 25% solution of: Water, salt, sodium phosphates. BREADING INGREDIENTS: BREADER: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Enriched with Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Spices, Yeast, Dextrose, Soybean Oil, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum. BATTER: Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Enriched with Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate). Predust: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Egg Whites, Salt. Breading Set in Vegetable Oil.
- Cook from frozen.
- Deep fry 350°F for 5 1/2-6 1/2 minutes or until done
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):