Uncooked Original Breaded Tenderloins 55-75 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping to maintain product quality and integrity through extended holding times. We lightly coat them in a fine crumb based, light golden brown breading with coarse brown crumb highlights and light seasoning blend, for a mild flavor profile. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Lightly breaded, non fritter
- Tight specifications ensure cost controls and savings
- Mild flavor profile for broad appeal
Containing Up To 25% Of A Solution Of Water, Dried Torula Yeast, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Sodium Phosphates. BREADER: Bleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Whey, Mono and Diglycerides,Oleoresin Paprika. BATTER: Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Enriched with Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Food Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate). PREDUST: Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Egg Whites, Salt. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
Milk, Wheat, Eggs
- Cook from frozen
- Deep fry 350°F for 5-6 minutes or until done
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- 400°F(conventional) 20-25 minutes; 375°F(convection) 12-15 minutes (optional: for enhanced crispness turn after 7 minutes)
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):