Uncooked Italian Style Breaded Tenderloins 90-120 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade containing Italian spices to enhance the flavors and maintaining juiciness, product quality and integrity through extended holding times. Coated in a flat course breading with Italian seasonings and blended cheeses for unique flavor and visual highlights. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Lightly breaded, non fritter
- Tight specifications ensure cost controls and savings
Containing Up To 12% Of A Solution Of Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Flavorings, Dehydrated Bell Peppers, Dehydrated Garlic, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Disodum EDTA, Caramel Color, Spices, Extractive Of Paprika, Yellow #5. BATTER/BREADING: Bleached Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Food Starch, Enriched Wheat Flour (Enriched With Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Sodium Phosphates, Romano Cheese (Part Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Rice Flour, Flavor, Spice, Yeast, Dehydrated Garlic, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Onion, Dextrose, Parsley, Maltodextrin, Paprika, Sugar, Vinegar Solids, Extractives Of Paprika, Egg Whites, Wheat Gluten, Malted Barley Flour, Guar Gum, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
Milk, Wheat, Eggs
- Cook from frozen.
- Deep fry 350°F for 4 1/2-5 minutes or until done
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):