Uncooked Country Cafe Breaded Tenderloin Fritters 80-100 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping maintain product quality and integrity through extended holding times. We generously coat them in a flour based breading with a barrel breaded texture, golden highlights, and finely ground black pepper, offering a back of the house appearance. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Computer sized to ensure cost controls and savings
CONTAINING UP T0 25% OF A SOLUTION OF WATER, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, DRIED EGG WHITES, WHEAT GLUTEN AND DRIED WHEY. BREADING INGREDIENTS: BREADER: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE), DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, BATTER: WATER, ENRICHED BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (ENRICHED WITH NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID,) MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, YELLOW CORN FLOUR, SALT, LEAVENING(SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), PREDUST: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID) WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT GLUTEN, EGG WHITES, SALT, BREADING SET IN VEGETABLE OIL
Milk, Wheat, Eggs, Soy
- Cook from frozen
- Deep fry 350°F for 4-5 minutes or until done
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):