Uncooked Whole Grain Breaded Tenderloins 105-125 Ct.
Fresh tenderloins are gently vacuum tumbled in our custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping maintain product quality and integrity through extended holding times. We lightly coat them in a course ground whole grain blended with assorted white flours and seasonings to create a truly great tasting, whole grain option. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Pre-browned in pure vegetable oil with zero trans fat per serving
- Marinated to retain natural flavors and moisture
- Whole muscle quality
- Lightly breaded, non fritter
- Tight specifications ensure cost controls and savings
CONTAINING UP TO A 12% SOLUTION OF: Water, Seasoning (Flavoring, Torula Yeast, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor), Sodium Phosphates, Salt. BATTERED AND BREADED WITH: Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Yellow Corn Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Eggs, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spice, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Guar Gum, Canola Oil, Paprika Extractive (Color). Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
- Cook from frozen
- Deep fry 350°F for 5-6 minutes or until done
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- 400°F(conventional) 20-25 minutes; 375°F(convection) 12-15 minutes (optional: for enhanced crispness turn after 7 minutes)
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):