Uncooked Tempora Style Breaded Thigh Strip Fritters
Fresh pieces of whole muscle skinless thigh are gently vacuum tumble in a custom marinade to enhance natural flavor and juiciness, helping to maintain product quality and integrity through cooking and extended holding times. We dip the strips into a tempura style batter and coat them in a smooth surfaced flour breading. Very mildy seasoned to provide versatility and flavor balance. This is a raw product that is pre-browned.
- Delivers the ethnic style and flavor today's consumers are demanding
- Ready to cook with no additional preparation needed
- Individually quick frozen, cook to order, cook from frozen
Containing Up To 15% Solution Of Water, Salt, And Sodium Phosphates.BREADED WITH: Wheat Flour, Water, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Wheat Gluten, Soy Flour, Spices, Onion Powder, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Garlic Powder, Egg Whites. Breading Set In Vegetable Oil.
Wheat, Eggs, Soy
- Cook from frozen
- Deep fry (recommended) 350°F for 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes or until done
- Although deep fry is recommended, this product is pre-browned and can be baked
- 400°F(conventional) 20-25 minutes; 375°F(convection) 12-15 minutes (optional: for enhanced crispness turn after 7 minutes)
- Cook product to local food safety codes and regulations; Product must reach 165°F
||Store Frozen 0° or below
|Gross Weight (LB):
|Net Weight (LB):