Just one bite of this tender chicken breast, filled delicately seasoned butter and chives, is an unforgettable experience. With 21g of protein and 0g trans fat, this entrée is perfect for any night of the week.
DO NOT MICROWAVE – COOK FROM FROZEN
CONVENTIONAL OVEN ONLY
1. Preheat the oven to 400*F.
2. Remove plastic wrap and place the RAW pieces in a shallow pan.
3. Bake 1 to 4 RAW pieces for 30 minutes at 400*F.
4. Let stand for about 2 minutes before serving, filling will be hot after cooking and may splatter.
For food safety, bake this RAW PRODUCT to a minimum internal temperature of 165*F.
1. Insert meat thermometer on an angle to measure the temperature of the CENTER of the thickest part.
2. See diagram.
Boneless skinless breast of chicken with rib meat containing up to 8% solution of water, seasoning (sugar, salt, dehydrated chicken broth, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion), vinegar with natural flavor, sodium phosphates. Breaded With: Bleached wheat flour, dextrose, soybean oil, ground paprika, salt, nonfat dried milk, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphates, sodium bicarbonate), mono and diglycerides, natural flavor, spice extractives. Filled With: Unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, lactic acid, natural flavoring), seasoning (salt, dehydrated garlic, sugar, dextrose, spices, natural flavorings, annatto extract, oleoresin turmeric), chives. Battered With: Water, enriched bleached wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, yellow corn flour, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphates, sodium bicarbonate). Pre- browned in vegetable oil.