- Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Place frozen chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet
3. Heat for 10-12 minutes
4. Let stand for 1-3 minutes before servingAppliances vary, adjust heating times as needed.
- Place frozen chicken on microwave safe plate
2. Microwave 3-5 pieces on HIGH for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes
3. Let stand for 1-3 minutes before servingAppliances vary, adjust heating times as needed.
Chicken breast meat with rib meat, water, contains 2% or less of sodium phosphates, yeast extract, spice, soy protein concentrate, maltodextrin, garlic powder, onion powder, xanthan gum, smoke flavor, sunflower oil, natural flavors, sugar, corn starch, salt, guar gum, natural smoke flavors.